I kind of feel like both right now. I can’t sleep at night and I’ve been moaning like the undead for the past few days. Hello, Strep Throat, I can’t say it’s nice to see you again, but here you are!
It’s not getting me down though! My sock club started getting their February installments on Monday and seem pretty darn happy with this month’s theme (ahem, which is Zombies vs. Vampires, so ironic in many ways). The Savannah Market Bazaar (see previous post) is less than two weeks away and the excitement is killing me. My mantra lately has been “Please don’t be cold, please don’t be cold, please don’t be cold, please don’t be cold…”
I’ve got so much roving for this market, if it does turn out to be cold, I may just make a cocoon out it all or maybe a furry igloo.
Plan on stopping by? Please do! Here’s a list of the inventory I’ll have with me (I’ll update if there are any changes):
- Streetwalker Sock yarns (superwash merino, cashmere, nylon)
- Uber Sock yarns (superwash wool, nylon)
- Smooshy yarns (alpaca)
- Assorted wool rovings (in many natural, undyed colors)
- Merino rovings
- Mohair rovings (solid whites and blacks)
- Yak down (undyed, dark brown)
- Bamboo roving
- Soybean (aka Soysilk) roving
- Hemp roving (this sells out fast, so if you want it, you had better come early)
- Superwash wool
- Alpaca roving
See you there!