Raveler since October 15, 2007
Yup, that’s me. I was just sitting here thinking about the past few years I’ve spent as a member of Ravelry. I’ve learned a few things that I would like to share with you:
- Every time the word “copyright” is written in the Big 6, someone has an aneurysm.
- Patterns with lengthy, extraneous titles don’t usually live up to them. Throw together a garter stitch scarf in Red Heart Super Saver and then get fairy-fucking-tastic with the name of the pattern. Start with something like “Lady of the” and add an adjective like “enchanted” or “mystic”, followed by a location such as “forest”, “sea”, “wood”, or “truck stop shit house”. Get creative with it. Then add a $7 price tag. Pat yourself on the back because you’re a professional now!
- Disagree (1)? DEAL WITH IT.
- There are about ten times more knitted/crocheted penises than vagina.
- Knitted/crocheted bathing suits = instant camel toe.
- Does anyone buy any of those dishcloth patterns?!?!???
- Now, I really want to design something that I can name “Lady of the Enchanted Truck Stop Shit House”.
- Disagree (176)? You’re probably an asshole.